Compare to Similasan® Stye Eye Relief active ingredients††
- Multi-symptom relief of redness, burning and tearing
- No Harsh Vasoconstrictors
Uses* According to homeopathic principles, the active ingredients in this product temporarily relieve minor symptoms such as: • redness • burning • eyelid redness • tearing
*CLAIMS BASED ON TRADITIONAL HOMEOPATHIC PRACTICE, NOT ACCEPTED MEDICAL EVIDENCE. NOT FDA EVALUATED.
MADE IN SWITZERLAND
100% Satisfaction guaranteed
For adults and children age 2 and over:
• remove tamper evident seal from neck of bottle
• twist cap off bottle
• DON'T squeeze bottle, squeeze plastic tip to release 2 to 3 drops into eye
• apply 3-4 times per day
• replace cap after use
• if desired, use with a warm, moistened washcloth placed directly on eyelid
©2018 Walgreen Co.
•The purpose of this product is to provide temporary relief of stye symptoms, and is not a cure for styes.
• For external use only.
• According to homeopathic principles, symptoms may temporarily worsen before improving (Initial exacerbation of symptoms).
• To avoid contamination do not touch the tip of the bottle to any surface.
• To avoid contamination use within 30 days of opening. Expiration date only refers to unopened bottle.
• Contact wearers: consult a physician prior to using.
If pregnant, trying to get pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of rea of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not use:
• if the solution changes color or becomes cloudy
• if condition is accompanied by fever
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
• you experience eye pain or changes in vision
• symptoms worsen or persist for more than 72 hours
• the stye enlarges
• the stye opens, draining discharge or pus
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.