Compare to Similasan® Earache Relief active ingredients††
- Helps relieve pain from colds & drafts, clogged ears and trapped water
Uses* According to homeopathic principles, the active ingredients in this product temporarily relieve earache symptoms such as:
- sensation of fullness of the ear
- sensitivity to water and drafts
- the annoyance of water-clogged ears by helping clear water trapped in the ear
*CLAIMS BASED ON TRADITIONAL HOMEOPATHIC PRACTICE, NOT ACCEPTED MEDICAL EVIDENCE. NOT FDA EVALUATED.
MADE IN SWITZERLAND
100% Satisfaction guaranteed
FOR USE IN THE EAR ONLY.
• Remove tamper-evident seal from neck of bottle.
• Twist cap off bottle.
• Tilt head sideways.
• DON'T squeeze bottle, squeeze plastic tip to release 4 to 5 drops into ear (Tip of applicator should not enter ear canal).
• Keep drops in ear for 3 to 5 minutes by keeping head tilted or placing cotton in ear. Any excess drops can be wiped away from outer ear.
• Use up to 4 times daily for no more than 48 hours, or as directed by a doctor.
• Children under 12 years of age consult a doctor.
• Do not use in the eyes.
• According to homeopathic principles, symptoms may temporarily worsen before improving (Initial exacerbation of symptoms).
If pregnant, trying to get pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of rea of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
• symptoms persist for more than 48 hours
• there is discharge from the ear
• there is a fever of 102°F or greater
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
• ear drainage or discharge
• pain, irritation, or rash in the ear
• had ear surgery
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.