Please Note: Product received may temporarily differ from image shown due to packaging update.
Cromolyn Sodium Nasal Solution USP
Prevents and Relieves Nasal Allergy Symptoms:
- Runny / Itchy Nose
- Allergic Stuffy Nose
This spray can prevent nasal allergy symptoms when used before exposure to the cause of your nasal allergies, and will build protection against future symptoms as long as you continue to use this product as directed.
A nasal spray that works only in your nose - where nasal allergies attack. It helps to stop the cells in your nose from reacting to pollen, pet dander, and other allergens, so you don't experience nasal allergy symptoms.
- No drowsiness
- No jitters
- No "rebound" nasal congestion
- Safe to use with other medicines, including other allergy medicines
- Non-habit forming
- Safe to use throughout your allergy season
- Good for year-round allergies
- Safe for children as young as two years old
Made in Italy and USA
See package insert on how to use pump. Parent or care provider must supervise the use of this product by young children
Adults and children 2 years and older: Spray once into ea nostril. Repeat 3-4 times a day (every 4-6 hours). If needed, may be used up to 6 times a day. Use every day while in contact with the cause of your allergies (pollen, molds, pets, and dust). To prevent nasal allergy symptoms, use before contact with the cause of your allergies. For best results, start using up to one week before contact. If desired, you can use this product with other medicines, including other allergy medicines.
Children under 2 years: Do not use unless directed by a doctor.
Other Information: Store between 20°-25°C (68°-77°F). Protect from light.© 2011 Medtech Products, Inc.
Do not use
- If you are allergic to any of the ingredients
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- Discolored nasal discharge
- Sinus pain
When using this product
- It may take several days of use to notice an effect. Your best effect may not be seen for 1 to 2 weeks.
- Brief stinging or sneezing may occur right after use
- Do not use it to treat sinus infection, asthma, or cold symptoms
- Do not share this bottle with anyone else as this may spread germs
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Shortness of breath, wheezing, or chest tightness occurs
- Hives or swelling of the mouth or throat occurs
- Your symptoms worsen
- You have new symptoms
- Your symptoms do not begin to improve within two weeks
- You need to use for more than 12 weeks
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of rea of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222).
To prevent and relieve nasal symptoms of hay fever and other nasal allergies:
- runny/itchy nose
- allergic stuffy nose
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known in the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.