- The Relief Products
- 100% natural active ingredients
- 5 active ingredients
- Works with other TRP products
- For stye symptoms
- Stay healthy, naturally
Homeopathic remedies may not be effective for everyone.
Made in USA
- Wash your hands
- Open the cap and squeeze out approx. 1/8" of the ointment onto your finger tip
- Gently apply the ointment directly to the stye
- Replace cap after ea use
- Non-prescription drug products cannot treat the infection associated with a stye, but you can get temporary relief of its symptoms including burning, stinging, discomfort and itching with Stye Relief homeopathic sterile lubricating eye ointment
- Active ingredients are micro-diluted in accordance with the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States and are therefore non-toxic with no known side effects
- Store in a cool dark location
- Keep tube tightly closed
- Product is a homeopathic dilution; see thereliefproducts.com for details
Do not use if tamper evident carton seals are torn, broken or missing.
Use only after diagnosis by a physician and under the supervision of a physician.
- For external use only
- This product is intended to complement, not replace, standard medical treatment
- Initial worsening of symptoms may occur
- A physician should always be consulted to rule out serious causes
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use
- Replace cap after every use
- To avoid contamination-do not touch tip to any surface
- Use within 30 days of opening; expiration date only refers to the unopened tube
- Contact lens wearers should seek advice from their physician
Do not use:
- Do not use if bottom ridge of tube cap is exposed and imprinted carton seals are not intact
- Do not use if cap or tube is damaged
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- You experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye
- The condition worsens
- The condition persists for more than 72 hours
Keep out of rea of children. In case of overdose or accidental ingestion, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
According to homeopathic indications, these ingredients provide temporary relief from symptoms of Styes such as:
- Painful red swollen bumps on eye lids
- Itching, Burning, inflamed eye lids after diagnosis by a physician.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.