Removes warts safely and easily. pharmacist recommended (pharmacist survey study, November 2014).
Made in USA100% satisfaction guaranteed
- Wash affected area, may soak wart in warm water for 5 minutes
- Dry area thoroughly
- Apply small amount of wart remover with application to sufficiently cover ea wart
- Let dry and repeat this procedure once or twice daily as needed until wart is removed for up to 12 weeks
- Close cap tightly
Store between 20° to 30°C (68° to 86°F). © 2014 Walgreen Co.
- Keep away from fire or flame
- Cap bottle tightly and store at room temperature away from heat
- If you are diabetic or have poor blood circulation, except under the advice and supervision of a doctor or podiatrist
- On genital warts and warts on the face
- On moles, birthmarks and warts with hair growing from them
- On mucous membranes
- On irritated, infected or reddened skin
- Avoid contact with eyes. If product gets into the eye, flush with water for 15 minutes
- Avoid inhaling vapors
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.