Goes On Dry
Kills All Major Types
of Athlete's Foot Fungus
- Relieves Itching, Burning, Cracking and Scaling
- Wash affected area and dry thoroughly
- Shake can well and spray a thin layer over affected area twice daily (morning and night)
- Supervise children in the use of this product
- For athlete's foot: pay special attention to spaces between the toes; wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes and change shoes and socks at least once daily
- For athlete's foot and ringworm, use daily for 4 weeks; for jock itch use daily for 2 weeks
- If condition persists longer, ask a doctor
- This product is not effective on the scalp or nails
- In case of clogging, clean nozzle with a pin
Store between 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F). © 2014 MSD Consumer Care, Inc.
Flammable: Do not use while smoking or near heat or flame. When using this product
- Avoid contact with the eyes
- Use only once as directed. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling contents can be harmful or fatal
- Contents under pressure. Do not puncture or incinerate. Do not store at temperatures above 120°F
- Irritation occurs
- There is no improvement within 4 weeks (for athlete's foot and ringworm) or 2 weeks (for jock itch)
Keep out of rea of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- proven clinically effective in the treatment of most athlete's foot (tinea pedis), jock itch (tinea cruris) and ringworm (tinea corporis).
- effectively relieves itching, cracking, burning, scaling and discomfort.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.