#1 Most Recommended By Certified Athletic Trainers.
- Cures & Prevents Most Athlete's Foot
- Relieves Itching & Burning.
Wash affected area and dry thoroughly.
- Shake can well and spray a thin layer over affected area twice daily (morning and night).
- Supervise children in the use of this product.
- For athlete's foot, pay special attention to spaces between the toes, wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes and change shoes and socks at least once daily.
- Use daily for 4 weeks; if condition persists longer, ask a doctor.
- To prevent athlete's foot, apply once or twice daily (morning and/or night).
- This product is not effective on the scalp or nails.
Store between 2° and 30°C (36° and 86° F).
©Merk/MSD Consumer Care, Inc
For external use only.
Flammable: Do not use while smoking or near heat or flame.
When using this product
- avoid contact with the eyes.
- use only as directed. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling contents can be harmful or fatal.
- do not puncture or incinerate. Contents under pressure.
- do not store at temperatures above 120°F.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
there is no improvement within 4 weeks
Do not use on children under 2 years of age except under the advice and supervision of a doctor. Keep out of rea of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- clinically proven to cure most athlete's foot (tinea pedis) and ringworm (tinea corporis).
- helps prevent most athlete's foot from recurring when used daily.
- effectively soothes and relieves symptoms of athlete's foot, including itching, burning and cracking.
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known in the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.