Nasal Gel TM Soothes Congestion & Sinus Pressure
- Relief of Sneezing, Runny Nose, Itchy, Watery Eyes
- Non-Drowsy, Non-Habit Forming
No-Drip Liquid Nasal GelTM for relief of allergy symptoms like sneezing, runny nose, itchy eyes and sinus pressure. Special homeopathic, non-drowsy formulation wont drip down your throat.
Adults and children 6 years of age and older (with adult supervision):
- Remove cap and safety clip (also see instructions on side of box and insert)
- Hold with thumb at the bottom of the bottle and the nozzle between your fingers.
- Before using the first time, prime pump by depressing several times.
- Place tip of nozzle just past nasal opening (approximately 1/8")
- While inside nasal opening, slightly angle nozzle outward.
- Pump once into ea nostril.
- After application, press lightly on outside of ea nostril for about 5 seconds.
- Wait at least 30 seconds before blowing nose again.
- Use once every 4 hours.
Optimal results may not be seen for 1-2 weeks. After 1-2 weeks, may need to use only 1-2 times daily. For best results, use up to one week before contact with known causes of your allergies.
Avoid contact with eyes. In case of accidental contact with eyes, flush with water and immediately seek professional help.
Children under 6 years of age: Consult a doctor before use.
Store at a temp between 15°C and 29°C (59°F and 84°F).
© 2008 Developed and distributed by Zicam LLC
For nasal use only
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- ear, nose or throat sensitivity
- susceptibility to nose bleeds
The use of this container by more than one person may spread infection.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of rea of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact Poison Control Center right away.
Do not use if printed tamper resistant seal around the bottle is broken or missing.
For temporary relief of the symptoms of hay fever and other upper respiratory allergies such as:
- sinus pressure
- runny nose
- itchy eyes
- watery eyes
- nasal congestion.