- 8-ct. single-use packets of Aveeno Soothing Bath Treatment with 100% Natural Colloidal Oatmeal Relieves dry, itchy, irritated skin due to poison ivy, insect bites, eczema, sunburn, hives & rashes Made with 100% pure colloidal oatmeal, an ingredient known to relieve skin itching naturally This bath treatment gently cleanses and moisturizes for soft, smooth, healthy-looking skin When mixed with hot water, the powder forms a milky bath soak and provides temporary skin protection Gentle, fragrance-free formula of this oat bath is mild enough to relieve even sensitive skin Soothing skin soak from the dermatologist-recommended skincare brand for over 65 years Aveeno uses the goodness of nature and the power of science to keep skin healthy and balanced Aveeno Soothing Bath Treatment with 100% Natural Colloidal Oatmeal helps soothe and relieve dry, itchy, irritated skin. This dermatologist-recommended skin treatment temporarily protects skin and relieves itchiness while also gently cleansing and moisturizing skin, leaving it soft, smooth and healthier-looking. Its soothing formula is made with natural colloidal oatmeal, a long recognized ingredient that relieves itching naturally, to help soothe irritation due to poison ivy/oak/sumac, rashes, insect bites, eczema, insect bites, hives, sunburn, prickly heat and chicken pox. When dispersed in water, this fragrance-free skin soak forms a soothing milky bath treatment that is mild enough for sensitive skin. From the dermatologist-recommended brand for over 65 years, Aveeno uses the goodness of nature and the power of science to keep your skin looking and feeling healthy and balanced. Questions? 866-428-3366; Outside US, dial collect 215-273-8755 www.aveeno.com
Made in United States
- Turn warm water faucet on to full force
- Slowly sprinkle packet of colloidal oatmeal directly under the faucet into the tub or container
- Stir any colloidal oatmeal settled on the bottom
- For use as a soak in a bath:
- Soak affected area for 15 to 30 minutes as needed, or as directed by a doctor
- Pat dry (do not rub) to keep a thin layer on the skin.
Store at room temperature
Johnson & Johnson
For external use only.
- Do not get into eyes.
- To avoid slipping, use a mat in the tub or shower
- In some skin condition, soaking too long may overdry
- Condition worsens
- Symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.
When using this product
- Temporarily protects and helps relieve minor skin irritation and itching due to:
- Poison ivy, oak or sumac
- Insect bites
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.