Foam Earplugs 50 Pairs
- Helps reduce noise
- 32 dB Noise Reduction Rating
Noise Reduction Rating (When used as directed) 32 Decibels. The range of noise reduction ratings for existing hearing protectors is approximately 0 to 30. (Higher numbers denote greater effectiveness).
MADE IN TAIWAN
100% Satisfaction guaranteed
Questions or comments? 1-800-327-6151
1. With clean hands, free from hand creams and lotions, slowly roll down and squeeze the earplug between your fingers until it is compressed.
2. Insert the compressed plug slowly into the ear canal. This is easier if the ear is gently pulled upward and out.
3. Keep the plug in place until it has expanded back to fill the ear canal.
4. Refit the plug if it becomes dislodged through movement. Before ea fitting, the plugs should be inspected. Do not use dirty or damaged plugs.
CAUTION: For noise environments dominated by frequencies below 500 Hz, the C-weighted environmental noise level should be used. Improper fit of this device will reduce its effectiveness in attenuating noise. Consult the enclosed instructions for proper fit.
Although hearing protectors can be recommended for protection against the harmful effects of impulsive noise, the Noise Reduction Rating (32) is based on the attenuation of continuous noise and may not be an accurate indicator of the protection attainable against impulsive noise such as gunfire.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.