- Diamond-infused ceramic provides advanced heat technology for shiny, straight, smooth results
- Ceramic, silicone and nylon bristles straighten and smooth hair while the super ionic system releases frizz-controlling conditioners which remove static and add visible smoothness and shine
- Ion Generator helps condition and smooth cuticles while making hair shinier and frizz free
Silky straight results. Straightens, shines & removes frizz. The only hot paddle brush featuring the Diamond Brilliance Shine System that combines diamond-infused ceramic with Ionic technology to deliver smooth, shiny, luxurious results. Instant heat-up reaches up to 400¡F for fast styling with 3 settings for all hair types, while advanced ionic conditioning protects against heat damage and eliminates frizz for maximum manageability. A unique combination of nylon, silicone and Conair's unique diamond-infused ceramic bristles delivers a brilliant new level of smoothness and shine.
Made in China
Please Note: This item has been built to U.S. electronics specifications and may need additional modifications or converters to be used in countries other than the U.S. and Canada.
- Place the heated brush underneath the hair section close to the roots with the bristles pointing upward. Use your other hand to pull the hair section taut against the heated plate until the bristles penetrate through the hair
- Glide the heated brush steadily down toward the ends of the hair. Continue to use the other hand to keep the hair taut, sliding it down the section ahead of the brush. Please note: The hand sliding down the hair section must not be too close to the brush to avoid any heat contact
- As the heated brush nears the end of the hair, release the section with the other hand and turn the heated brush under to give shape at the ends of the hair
- To finish your style and smooth the top of the hair, place the heated brush on the top of the hair section. Use the other hand to pull the section upward and taut against the heated plate until the bristles penetrate through the hair. Take care to avoid pressing the heated plate against the scalp
- Glide the heated brush down toward the ends of the hair, using the other hand to keep the last section taut
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.